Tuesday, November 19, 2013

6 more months

I have majorly slacked on my promise to myself to regularly blog throughout this deployment. So, here I am recommitting to this little blog. We officially have 6 more months to go! Phew. C and I threw ourselves a mini party over the phone over this small milestone. Our conversations lately only seem to comprise of what presents to buy for our families and friends and avoiding the eminent, you're missing the holidays, moments. The holidays are C's favorite time of the year. I mean Christmas in our home starts by the end of October.

C makes me watch holidays movies on repeat all December. I mean he even buys those awful "Shrek Christmas" movies. It's kind of adorable. I'm patiently waiting for his "deployment christmas present," in the mail so I can ship out his package before it is too late. Overall, we are doing good so far. I hate holidays without him though. Even the stupid little ones. I've said it before and I'll say it again, deployment is easy because of my amazing girlfriends and my family. Oh, I can't even imagine how I would get through this time without my girls.

Today, I told C that I wanted the new Urban Decay Naked palette and surprisingly in his head he narrowed it down to something for your face. It was quite the moment. My first 5K is coming in a week and 2 days. I am beyond excited because I feel adequately prepared for it. That's the newest happenings in the last few weeks. I'll leave you guys with some silly things C does.

He always, I mean always gets inside the shower without grabbing himself a towel.
He sleeps like a log. The world could be falling apart and he could easily sleep through it.
C makes much better pancakes than me. Also pizza.
During workdays, when his alarm rings he immediately springs upto his feet. It beats me. I'm the type of person where I have to set 4 alarms leading to the alarm to wake me up.
His least favorite chore is laundry. His favorite? Dishes. It works out because I prefer laundry over dishes.
When we are out, he has a "Ready to go?" look. It's kind of hilarious.

More over thanksgiving break.
N

0 comments:

Post a Comment