Saturday, August 17, 2013

deployment bucket list

One of the biggest thing I've learned from the army is learning to take every situation with a spoonful of sugar. C always teases me about my unceasing optimism but it really is a blessing. I'm also a big list maker. I love crossing off little tasks off my to-do lists so I thought what better way to get through this deployment than make a little to accomplish list.



1. Eat clean. I've been meaning to go mostly vegan for years now. I'm going to try my hand at this over the next nine months. I hope to share a few recipes on this little thing.

2. C is getting my crossfit. It's something I've wanted to get into for a very long time. Recently a crossfit gym has opened up in my little college town. We are planning to do the same WODs each day, obviously for him while he's in another continent. ;)

3. It's my last year of undergrad...going for all A's!

4. C and I bought Project Life so I plan to keep up with that.

5. Save money.

6. Read atleast three books.

7. Run some sort of a competitive race.

8. Stay optimistic and positive.

9. Focus on adventure.

Hoping for a swift and positive deployment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment