Friday, December 20, 2013

Honeybubble Atlanta

First up in my mini series is this darling place called Honey Bubble Tea!

This neat little place is tucked in the Virginia Highlands/Old Fourth Ward district. This area in particular is one of my favorite parts of Atlanta with every little place propping up embracing the old into the new in it's architecture and even the vibe inside. It just screams comfort or hipster, depending on who you are asking.
Boba tea is one of my favorite obsessions right now. I think it's the perfect celebration drink. I mean the tapioca pearls just remind me of confetti at a New Years Eve party. Isn't it? I discovered this place while driving to one of my favorite coffee places in the area. My sister and I ventured to this place one Sunday night at about 6pm. (This is a huge deal because it seems as though everything in the South closes at 6 on Sundays.) The minute we walked in inside we were in love. The decor is warm with beautiful yellow gold couches that invite you to stay a while.
I ordered their Signature Honey Tea while my sister went for the clear Passionfruit Tea. They also have these small rows of macarons lining their little nibbles section which they get from another on my favorite bakery in town. I was dizzy with all the different options that I could choose from, and they also serve warm tea which is a definite keeper. Y'all this tea was the best I've ever had. I knew I had to come back, so I did, the very next day. We talked about just how perfect this place will be in the summer time when Atlanta is extra hot. It's not kitschy like many of the other tea places that are in town, mainly the suburbs it seems. I have no doubt that this place is here to stay.

So no doubts about it, this is going to be my go-to place for Boba. Plus they have plenty of parking, which really is a win-win for Atlanta.

Ps. I wasn't paid for this or compensated in anyway. These are my honest opinions. :) Also excuse the bad quality of pictures. My DSLR was dead. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment