Saturday, December 14, 2013

Why Atlanta is cool!


I'm starting a new mini-series about Atlanta. You see Atlanta is like me, it's a little rough around the edges but always improving. It surely has taken me a lot of time to fall in love this city of mine, but now I'm completely smitten. I've lived near Atlanta for roughly 4 years, but just never took the time to explore it. When C was home we would always plan trips to some of our favorite cities, like Chattanooga or Charleston but little did we know that everything our hearts craved was so close to home. To be honest, I didn't start to explore Atlanta until C was deployed since we tried to spend most of our weekends together, so either I was in Texas or we'd stick to our old favorite spots around town. Atlanta is a charming city! We truly have a little bit of everything, and the food scene is brimming with clever, up and coming chefs. The art scene is booming. And the coffee. Oh my heart! Anybody can be at home in Atlanta y'all, it's not perfect by any means, but for anyone who has loved before knows that it's the imperfections that draws you closer in.
So, here's my small effort to explore my city better, document it better and show you that Atlanta really does have a lot of heart.
So here we go.

PS. Be sure to follow my adventure on Instagram!

0 comments:

Post a Comment